Why I became a BeachBody Coach

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Getting ready to do PiYo and I looked over at my couch. I remember how horrible I felt just 2 years ago. I spent most of 6 months lying on that couch in indescribable pain. Every part of my body hurt, my joints we swollen, I could barely move and I was 60 lbs overweight. What hurt more than anything was not being able to enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I was fighting rheumatoid arthritis and I was convinced that the disease was winning and I would never feel well again. I was so desperate to find relief that I remember thinking I would swallow motor oil if someone told me it would help.

Fortunately I found a great team of doctors and thanks to modern medicine I was on the road to recovery. I also educated myself on autoimmune disease and discovered that by modifying my diet and making some simple lifestyle changes I had a good chance of finding remission.

Fast forward 2 years, here I am - very happy to be pain free and in remission! I manage my RA by eating clean and moderate exercise. I started exercising with some BeachBody fitness programs like Slim in 6, 21-Day fix, P90 and PiYo and then joined some online challenge groups for peer support and accountability. I quickly began to see the old me coming back. It was a long process but I'm so glad I took control of my life and got off that couch!

I'm living proof that it works. When people ask me why I became a BeachBody coach I tell them it's because I believe in the program and I'm on a mission to help as many people as I can overcome chronic pain, lose weight, and get their lives back. If you would like more information about Clean Eating or BeachBody fitness programs and challenge groups email me at brendalajay@gmail.com or follow my blog www.HappyHealthySmart.blogspot.com

Brenda

Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.