Ready for your Fix?

Thursday, March 26, 2015


You bet!

How many times have you tried a new weight loss program? How many times have you been successful and have been able to keep the weight off? I've been there, lots of times, riding the weight loss roller coaster and frustrated without seeing results. I was tired of spending money on wasted gym memberships, witch doctor "medicinal" methods, over the counter pills, cabbage soup and whatever else would look promising. Fail, fail, fail...



I finally found my Fix!

I couple of years ago I was really going through a rough time battling Rheumatoid Arthritis and chronic inflammation. I had done my homework and decided that the best treatment for me would partner modern medicine with nutrition and fitness. My plan was to take it one step at a time and begin by cleaning up my diet. The whole idea of clean eating seemed overwhelming. I wasn't sure what to buy, I wasn't very good at portion control and meal preparation. I was always on the run and I just didn't know how I would stay fixed on the program given my busy lifestyle. I also thought it would be expensive and I worried that I would be cooking double meals, one for me and one for my family.

On impulse, I decided to buy 21 Day Fix from Beachbody. I thought to myself, if I couldn't stick to the meal plans at least the workout DVD's might come in handy. Well, I was pleasantly surprised! I found 21-Day Fix to be a complete program that really met my needs. It made eating clean and losing weight simple and easy to follow. For me, it has been life changing. I feel better, stronger and younger. 21 Day Fix proves that clean eating and fitness does not have to be difficult and inconvenient. Believe me, if I can master it - anyone can!


What is 21 Day Fix?

The 21 Day Fix program takes the guesswork out of weight loss. It's a unique portion-control system combined with easy-to-follow workouts that fit into anyone's busy schedule. Trainer Autumn Calabrese shares her passion for food and fitness as she shows you how to make simple choices that add up to life-changing results.

It has been life changing for me and I'd love for you to give it a try too. Over the next few days, I'll be profiling various Team Beachbody programs and topics on Facebook using the hash tag #BeachbodyChangedMyLife. Follow along and find out everything you ever wanted to know about Beachbody. Learn about fitness and nutrition programs, challenge groups, meal planning and see real life transformations.

Want to know more about 21-Day Fix?

Just fill out this form and I'll be in touch soon:


Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
Brenda