What The Heck Was I Thinking?

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Curious about becoming a Beachbody coach? It's a great business opportunity for anyone who wants to work from home, help others and get paid to get fit. It's perfect for stay-at-home moms, retired people, or to supplement another income. No experience necessary. Low start-up costs and training and support 24/7

That's right, what the heck was I thinking last year when I decided to become a Beachbody coach?
Curious about becoming a Beachbody coach? It's a great business opportunity for anyone who wants to work from home, help others and get paid to get fit. It's perfect for stay-at-home moms, retired people, or to supplement another income. No experience necessary. Low start-up costs and training and support 24/7, Brenda Ajay, Beachbody CoachWell, I was thinking that my husband was crazy. No, not for marrying me, but for suggesting that I become a Beachbody coach! Although I was having some success with the programs, I certainly hadn't reached my goal, I'm not athletic, I'm not a personal trainer or even a fitness instructor. I'm just a stay-at-home mom who used Beachbody programs and Shakeology to bounce back after being diagnosed with rheumatoiid arthritis. But I guess he saw something in me that I did not even see in myself - potential and opportunity. I had the potential to inspire others from my own journey and I had the opportunity to make it a business and help supplement our income.

I decided to take his advice (for once, and only once!) and signed up. I created this blog, kept doing what I'm doing - working out to my favorite Beachbody fitness programs and the rest is history. Next month marks my one year anniversary as a coach and as I reflect back on what I've accomplished and the people I have helped, I can honestly say that becoming a Beachbody coach changed my life, maybe even saved my life, and it just keep getting better!

So now that I know I'm not crazy, here are the top 10 reasons why I love being a Beachbody coach:

  1. Allows me time and flexibility to spend time with my family. I can schedule my work around family commitments and work as much or as little as I want.
  2. I stay accountable. Helping people just like you and me reach their health and fitness goals not only helps them but it helps me stay accountable too. For me, staying healthy isn't just a wish, it's a necessity. Staying fit is the best defense I have against my disease and I make sure I maintain a relationship with my clients every day. It's a win-win for all of us!
  3. I formed friendships with other coaches and challengers. This is one of those rare business opportunities where there really isn't much competition. I belong to a much larger team of coaches and we work together and support each other 100 percent! Not to brag, but this team I'm a part of, the Dream Team, is currently the #1 team in all of Beachbody! I'd love for you to join us!
  4. No commute. I work from home, from my desk or my kitchen or the comfort of my couch. It's convenient and comfortable!
  5. Able to be a Beachbody coach and pursue another career. When I decided to become a coach I did it with the understanding that I would not give up my other job. 2 years ago, I started my own online travel agency that I am very proud of. This was my life's dream and embarking on it was a long time in the making. One disadvantage of the travel business is that income is not steady. Beachbody pays weekly and it is a comfort knowing that I can count on some extra cash in my account each week.
  6. I help people, I'm not a salesperson. My job is to inspire, help and motivate other people to reach their health and fitness goals just like I did. My clients (called challengers) do not pay me a dime for my services, Beachbody does that. My job is to provide the added service, daily accountability and 1:1 support to make sure everyone completes their program and does not fail! 
  7. I reach people through social media. There's no cold calling or pressuring my family and friends. I connect with challengers through social media every day. Many of them I have never met, but we workout and cheer each other, exchange tips and advice, and keep each other accountable. It's pretty amazing, but these lasting friendships are formed by keeping in touch online. 
  8. Support and training are online 24/7. Beachbody has a pretty amazing network of coaches and trainers available to provide continuous training and support. Online focus groups and New Coach University are just a couple of ways that Beachbody provides ongoing training.
  9. I love the discount & the perks! Saving 25% on all the products I love was a good enough reason for me to become a coach! In fact 85% of Beachbody's 350,000 coaches in the US and Canada are what we call a "discount coach," people who sign up as a coach because they are happy with the products and want to take advantage of a savings. But for those of us who do decide to pursue coaching as a business there are lots of perks like monthly prizes, cash incentives and the chance to earn company sponsored trips that you and your family can enjoy!
  10. I had nothing to lose. It costs $40 to become a coach. That's it! You don't have to buy any inventory and you get paid to get fit. I recouped that fee in my first month as a coach. One year later, my team is growing and so are my earnings. Even though I'm working as a coach just a coupe hours a day, my earnings are helping to pay for things like piano lessons, school clothes, Christmas gifts and this year's vacation. It's a challenge, it's exciting and the potential is limitless!
Are you curious about becoming a Beachbody Coach. If so, then The Dream Team is a good place to start. Our doors are always open to new coaches! You don't have to have any experience in fitness or nutrition. All training is provided for you at no additional coast. You don't even need to wait to complete your own health and fitness journey. Many of Beachbody's top coaches are people who started out a lot like me. They shared their own progress and were able to inspire and help others through their example. You've got what it takes - I know you do! There's an easy way to get answers to all your questions about coaching. Simply sign up to take my virtual tour. It's all online and it's self paced so you can sit down and go through it all at once or take your time. There are videos from me, from some other coaches all the way up to the #1 coach in all of Beachbody, Melanie Mitro.
Curious about becoming a Beachbody coach? It's a great business opportunity for anyone who wants to work from home, help others and get paid to get fit. It's perfect for stay-at-home moms, retired people, or to supplement another income. No experience necessary. Low start-up costs and training and support 24/7, Brenda Ajay, Beachbody Coach

Just CLICK HERE to join the online portal

Or fill out this application for more information:

The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

Brenda

No comments :