Never be afraid to shoot for the stars!

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Join our sneak peek into Beachbody coaching August 24 on Facebook. Learn how you can turn your fitness into a business and make a positive impact in the lives of others.

If you're a parent, you can probably relate to how frustrating it is to have to have to make sacrifices when you want the most for your family. Each year, for 12 years, when other families went on vacations, we kept telling our kids "maybe next year." That was just the price we paid so I could be a stay-at-home mom. I wanted to change that more than anything. I looked for ways to work from home so I could care for my family and earn some money too. I kid you not, I tried 8 different home based business before I finally landed on something that felt right.

I love helping people solve problems. Becoming a Beachbody coach was a way for me to do that, and in 2 short years I have pushed to make it work and supplement our income so we don't have to make those kinds of sacrifices any more. My husband and kids couldn't be more supportive. When they go off to work and school they know I am hard at work and 100% focused on helping people, whether it's with fitness or in building a business. And it's so rewarding for me to be able to work from home and to finally afford a dream vacation for our family every year.

"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."

 ~Walt Disney


If you are self-motivated and have the courage to succeed, I can help you build a business that your entire family will benefit from. I am looking for 5 people who I can personally mentor and help start your business. We'll work together to set goals to transform your own health and fitness, as well as your finances. The great thing about this business is that you are in complete control. You choose to work as much or as little as you are comfortable with. I will help you make the most of your business in a way that fits in your busy lifestyle.

Work from home as a Beachbody coach. Work as much or as little at you can and let your fitness become a business that your whole family can benefit from.Oh, if you're wondering what it costs - $40!
Yep, if you can afford to buy a new pair of shoes, you can easily start a business!

Want to learn more? I am going hosting a sneak peek event this Wednesday, August 24th to give everyone a behind the scenes look at what coaching is all about. There is absolutely no obligation to sign up. You simply follow along with the posts tomorrow on our Facebook page to learn more. Feel free to comment along the way to make sure we answer all your questions.

Email me at: brendalajay@gmail.com or send me a private message to be added to the live event.
Ready to jump in right now and be one of my 5 all-stars? Fill out this form so we can get started right away:


Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
Brenda

No comments :