The Master's Hammer and Chisel - Is it for you?

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Masters hammer and chisel, Autumn Calabrese, Sagi Kalev, strength training, home workout, Brenda Ajay, 21 Day Fix, Body Beast, build muscle, test group, online fitness group

It's finally here! Beachbody's newest fitness program, The Masters Hammer and Chisel! I'll admit it, I've been slacking a little lately with my workouts and so I was really looking forward to this launch as a chance to get recommit. The program was developed by 2 of Beachbody's most popular trainers, Autumn Calabrese and Sagi Kalev. If you've had a chance to use 21 Day Fix or 21 Day Fix Extreme then you already know how awesome Autumn's programs are. If you liked her first two programs then you'll love Hammer and Chisel! It's definitely a way to take your workouts to the next level. Sagi Kalev, creator of Body Beast, is Autumn's counterpart. Together they have created this new 60-day program that is aimed at sculpting your body. And whereas 21 Day Fix EXTREME focuses on getting you shredded, The Master’s Hammer and Chisel adds just a little bit more, helping you improve other aspects of your fitness such as muscular endurance, power, strength, and agility.


The Master's Hammer & Chisel Meal Plans

The Master's Hammer & Chisel FAQ's

The best part about being a Beachbody coach is working with other people just like you and me and helping them to select a fitness program that meets their specific needs. When a new launch comes out I always take some time to preview it myself before recommending it to anyone else. Honestly, the title of the program "Hammer and Chisel" scared me. Dealing with a chronic illness, it took me some time to gradually build my workouts up. So I'm cautious about jumping into any new fitness program. But when I discovered that Hammer and Chisel helps to improve endurance, power, strength and agility, I was immediately sold on it. Part of managing any chronic illness, like rheumatoid arthritis and autoimmune disease, is building strength and flexibility through fitness. Most people find relief from their symptoms by engaging in regular exercise. Especially programs like this that help to build muscle to support weakening joints and bones. If you and your doctor agree that it's time to begin a fitness routine, Beachbody has a number of programs that you may benefit from, Hammer and Chisel included.


Here are the details…


Hammer and Chisel is an expert workout system that delivers breathtaking, body changing results in 60 days!  Trainers Sagi Kalev and Autumn Calabrese are amazing experts at sculpting bodies and have tons of awards to prove it!  So this program is sharing their strategies for resistance training to shape powerful muscles, shed body fat, and build a ripped physique.  Personally, I don't plan on competing in any bikini competitions any time soon but I do want to look and feel my best!  PLUS muscle burns fat and supports our aging frames, so that's what keeps me motivated. This is a 60 day program and each workout ranges from 30-40 minutes.

What do you need for this program?

You do not need a lot of space but some equipment will be helpful...

  • You need 2 dumbbells (5-20lbs) for women, depending on your comfort level.
  • Pull up bar or resistance bands with over the door attachment
  • Weight bench or stability ball

Want to be a part of my exclusive test group? It's easy…

  1. I must be your assigned coach.  If you are not working with a coach already just head over to my site and create a FREE account! (if you already have an assigned coach please reach out to him or her to see what groups they are offering)
  2. Then complete the application below so that I can learn a little more about you and your goals. Since we're taking about your health, I want to make sure this program is best suited for you!
  3. The requirements to participate in this exclusive test group are that you commit to the Hammer and Chisel Challenge pack which includes the 60 day workout program, nutrition guide, program manual, schedule of workouts to follow, Shakeology, discounted shipping and price!  **Price to be announced**
  4. You must commit to being an active member of the online support and accountability group.  You must be willing to show up every day, log your workout, rate your nutrition, check in for accountability and support.  In return, I am going to share with you how to meal plan, how to prep your meals, how to make it easy and simple to get results, I am going to help you with daily accountability, motivation, tips and tools to get you the BEST results possible!

If you are ready to switch it up, get great results the time is now!  Make sure you fill out the application below to get on the list to be the first to get HAMMER AND CHISEL!!!!
Email me for more information:

Brendalajay@gmail.com

The very first test group I was a part of not only helped me to lose weight, it was life changing! The accountability and support was instrumental in helping me gain control over my illness and get back on my feet again! Now, I want to help you do the same thing!


Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

Brenda

No comments :