Take time to do what makes your heart happy!

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Take time to do what makes your heart happy - Brenda Ajay www.happyhealthysmart.blogspot.com
Hey friends... I'm back after a much needed and long awaited family vacation!

It was time for us all to unplug, reconnect and remember what makes us happy to be alive.

The last few months have been a roller coaster and in between the events of our normally chaotic lifestyle we've had to cope with cancer and chronic illness. This 10-day time out was more than just a vacation, it was a chance to laugh more, listen closer, love beyond limits and make memories.

Instead of working out we snorkeled, biked, climbed, walked and laughed until we cried! We truly did all that made our hearts happy!

It's good to be home again and it's time to get back into a healthy mindset. 

Time to refocus on what makes the heart healthy! Truth be told, I pushed my limits a little while on vacation. Too much sun, not enough rest and over indulging in foods I know I should't eat caused my rheumatoid arthritis to flare up for the first time in 2 years. So I spent the last 6 days detoxing, resting and taking steroids to calm the inflammation. Tomorrow, it's back to fitness! I'm eager to get back into my routine and seize the day!

Want to join me?

I'm hosting a free 7-day "fire up the grill" clean eating group starting tomorrow to kick things off. If you like the 7-day challenge and are ready to get 100% committed to your health and fitness, you can join me starting on May 23 for a 30-day challenge group designed to help you jump start your fitness and help you look and feel your best all summer long! Ready to get started? Just fill out this form to tell me a little more about yourself


HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.


Brenda

No comments :