Take the Tour & Learn More

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Get in the best shape of your life while helping others to do the same

Click here to join my FREE 5 Day online virtual tour into Beachbody Coaching




Coaches change lives. We don't sell anything except a healthy lifestyle based on clean eating and fitness. We promote the use of Beachbody fitness programs because they focus on fitness + nutrition + online accountability. Start a lifestyle, not a fad diet.Curious about Beachbody coaching? Worried you can do it because you haven't completed your own personal transformation? Think you don't have enough time? Maybe you think it's just for people
who are fitness experts and trainers. Join me for the virtual tour and I'll show you that just about anyone can become a Beachbody coach as long as you enjoy helping others and are willing to make your own health and wellness a priority. Oh, and if you are worried that you'll have to sell stuff to your friends and family… don't be. We do not SELL anything except a healthy lifestyle that is based upon the principles of eating whole natural foods and regular exercise. Of course, we promote Beachbody Fitness programs and supplements because they work! This is a chance for you to turn your own fitness journey into a business and then share your success with others.






Coaches change lives. We don't sell anything except a healthy lifestyle based on clean eating and fitness. We promote the use of Beachbody fitness programs because they focus on fitness + nutrition + online accountability. Start a lifestyle, not a fad diet.One reason I chose Beachbody coaching is because I can easily fit it into my busy day. First, and foremost, I am a wife and mom of 3 and my tribe is my number one priority. I also have another
career working as a travel agent from my home. The biggest concern I had before I decided to become a coach was how in the world I was going to find the time to get another business up and running. But I was happy to learn that the company offers complete flexibility. You work from home and set your own hours so you can work as little or as much as you are comfortable with. Some people treat it like a hobby and are able to earn enough to cover the cost of their own fitness products, or their cell phone bill, or for holiday shopping. On the other end of the spectrum, there are coaches who are committed full-time and earn a living solely from coaching. The opportunities are limitless. If you focus on building your business, it can be very lucrative. This is not a get-rich-quick scheme, but if you are driven to succeed, coaching can be both personally and financially rewarding.... simply by helping others.




Coaches change lives. We don't sell anything except a healthy lifestyle based on clean eating and fitness. We promote the use of Beachbody fitness programs because they focus on fitness + nutrition + online accountability. Start a lifestyle, not a fad diet.
I'm not a sales person. I simply share my story. The last thing I want to do is offend my family and friends with annoying sales pitches. I do not sell anything except a healthy lifestyle that is based upon eating whole, natural foods and by exercising regularly. I hope that my story and my transformation will inspire others to make their health and wellness a priority. I believe in Beachbody fitness programs and Shakeology. I will never have to "diet" again because my lifestyle has changed. I am stronger, healthier and feel younger today because of Beachbody's complete wellness system that includes fitness, nutrition and support. Step away from those 3 elements, and it's just another diet.






Coaches change lives. We don't sell anything except a healthy lifestyle based on clean eating and fitness. We promote the use of Beachbody fitness programs because they focus on fitness + nutrition + online accountability. Start a lifestyle, not a fad diet.
Lord knows, I was not a fitness expert when I started on my journey. I was overweight, in pain and could barely walk. But through my own transformation, I've gotten to know the Beachbody system. Everything I learned about Beachbody, I learned through my own experience. As far as coaching goes, Beachbody has training and tools available to help you every step of the way. I have a wonderfully supportive coach, Melanie Mitro, and an awesome support system from other coaches in our team. Our team is made up of people of all ages and backgrounds. There are stay-at-home moms, people with 9-5 jobs, professionals, retirees, and college students, and so on. So if you are considering becoming a coach but you've got a few reservations, I encourage you to reach out to me. I'm looking to expand my team with individuals who want to work on themselves while helping others. People who want guidance, not a boss. Upbeat folks who are open to learning. And those who want to add on to their income from the comfort of their own home.
Are you ready to learn more?


There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
Brenda