Curiosity Killed the Fat!

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Curious about Beachbody? I was too - for a long, long time before I decided to consider it. I knew a little about Beachbody fitness programs because my husband, Bill, used them regularly. At 50, Bill is in the best shape of his life! He tried his best to encourage me to use the fitness programs and to get in better shape and it frustrated him and the kids to see me spending so much time laying on the couch, tired and in pain. When I was 42, I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. I spent 2 years trying to get pain free, and the last thing that was on my mind was getting fit!

Little by little I began to recover and after 2 years of medical treatment and modifying my diet, I received the good news I had been waiting for - my RA was in remission! I was very fortunate to be in this category and I was finally beginning to feel like my old self again. At this point, the best thing I could do for myself would be to get in shape, lose some weight and gain strength to protect myself against any future flare-ups.

It is Not Mission Impossible!

I'm not athletic and I didn't know a whole lot about fitness, and let me tell you I was overwhelmed by choices. I thought about joining a gym, but I wasn't looking forward to the drive back-and-forth plus the time it would take to complete a workout - especially in the dead of winter! Friends offered to go walking and invited me to yoga classes, but I just didn't feel like it was enough. To accomplish my goal of losing weight, getting stronger and gaining mobility, I needed to get serious! I need a complete lifestyle adjustment!

Stop Putting Yourself at the Bottom of Your To Do List!

For the longest time, I thought you only had to exercise if you wanted to lose weight. But over the past few years, I've changed the way I look at my health and I've learned to put myself at the top of my to do list. Not because I'm selfish, but because I decided to make happiness and health a priority.


Invest in Yourself, Challenge Yourself, Transform Yourself!

I lead my family by example, and I can take much better care of them if I first take care of myself.
I found success through Beachbody because it is a complete wellness system, not a fad diet. It's convenient and I can workout at my own pace and in the privacy of my own home. I have done 21 Day FIX, P90, PiYo and Slim in 6. I also drink Shakeology every day and follow a clean eating lifestyle. As a coach, I do not SELL anything except a healthy lifestyle that is based upon the principles of eating whole natural foods and regular exercise. Of course, I do promote Beachbody Fitness programs and supplements because they work! I have tried them and I know that if you follow Beachbody's blueprint, you too will get the results you want.



Share Your Success!

Not only have I transformed my body, but I now have more energy and a more positive outlook on life and today, I love to share my success with others through coaching. It's not a get-rich-quick scheme, I do it because I want to make a difference. I do it to help end the trend of obesity and to promote wellness. I do it to help give hope and encouragement to people who feel like giving up and giving in. Yes, I do work at it... but it is as rewarding as it is challenging to help people get fit and feel great, just like I did!

Still curious, CLICK HERE and read more about how Beachbody coaches change lives!




Brenda