Clean up your kitchen!

Thursday, February 26, 2015


Clean up your kitchen by joining our challenge group starting on March 1, 2015

Here's a really fun way to "clean up" your kitchen and create healthy eating habits to jump start your spring fitness journey. The challenge will take place via a private facebook group so only members will see what is posted. This is an open-house challenge so feel free to invite your friends, family or coworkers to take part in the challenge with us. You'll get a 7-day meal plan, grocery list and lots of cooking tips and advice. And it's completely FREE!

I'm a mom on-the-go and I've got a house full of picky eaters so I promise the recipes will be quick and easy and guaranteed to please everyone in the house! We'll clean up all their favorites like mac n cheese, pizza, cookies, smoothies and more! Message me for all the details:
Use Clean up my kitchen as the subject
Brenda

No comments :