I ate seaweed... and I survived!

Thursday, June 23, 2016

The Ultimate Reset is a 21-day all natural way to deep clean your body and reset your health. For more information, contact Brenda Ajay brendalajay@gmail.com

When introduced to Beachbody fitness and nutrition programs 2 years ago, I had no idea just how much they would impact my life. Perhaps even save my life. If you're anything like me, you'll understand what I'm about to say. For too many years I selflessly put the needs of my family before my own, all the while believing that my own health would not suffer. Lack of sleep, little time to exercise, eating after the kids and running on empty is just something we moms are supposed to endure, right? Turns out it's a formula for disaster and believe me, you can take much better care of your family if you take care of yourself first.

Start by cleaning up your diet and eliminating toxins. You will be surprised by how much better you will feel when you start eating healthy and changing bad habits. Poor nutrition, stress, and toxins all around us are our kryptonite! They cause us to age way too soon and cripple us with chronic pain and illness one day at a time. No one is immune to it. But sometimes clean eating is not enough. There are still things we can't avoid like pollutants in the air, in the water that we drink and in products that we use every day? Over time, these toxins build up inside our bodies and can contribute to premature aging all kinds of health problems.

Every Body Needs a Tune Up!

The Ultimate Reset is a 21-day all natural way to deep clean your body and reset your health. For more information, contact Brenda Ajay brendalajay@gmail.com
Imagine what would happen if you never changed the oil and filter in your car. For a while you wouldn't notice a thing, but over time it would run less efficiently and need costly repairs. The same holds true for our health. Allow these toxins to build up in our bodies and eventually they too will cause all kinds of problems. The best way to reverse the toxic build up is from the inside out with a total body reset.

Beachbody's Ultimate Reset

The Ultimate Reset is a three-phase program designed to get people healthy on the inside, just like Beachbody's fitness programs get us fit on the outside. There's no starvation and don't worry, you won't be held up in the bathroom for days at a time. That's not what this is. It's an all natural, deep total body transformation. Not a diet. It's designed to deep clean the entire body.

The Ultimate Reset is a 21-day all natural way to deep clean your body and reset your health. For more information, contact Brenda Ajay brendalajay@gmail.com
I had my own reservations which is why I held off on posting about it, but today marks my half way point of the Ultimate Reset and I am more than pleased with the results so far. I'll save my review of the program until after I am finished, but I thought I would share with you some of the reasons I like the Ultimate Reset:

    The Ultimate Reset is a 21-day all natural way to deep clean your body and reset your health. For more information, contact Brenda Ajay brendalajay@gmail.com
  1. It has introduced me to some new super foods. Yep, including seaweed! I never thought I'd live to see the day when this Italian girl would eat seaweed, but I did. I've used it in sushi and added it to soups and it's not only nutritious, but delicious!
  2. The program comes with a guide book that includes really easy recipes that can be prepared in less than 10 minutes! Better yet, there's a complete 21-day menu that tells you exactly what to eat each and every day. There's no guess work, all you have to do is follow the plan.
  3. Online support. Beachbody has created am online portal as well as Facebook support groups for every phase of the program. If you're unsure about something, just post a question in one of the groups and you'll have an answer within minutes.
  4. It's not a starvation diet. In fact, it's not a diet at all. The only thing you'll sacrifice are foods that are unhealthy and hard for our bodies to digest - sugar, processed foods, red meat, dairy and alcohol. The recipes are delicious and there's a lot of food, it's just 21 days of perfect nutrition.
  5. You won't find yourself held up in the bathroom the whole time. This is an all natural, plant based program. No laxatives and unhealthy cleanses.


Do you feel tired all the time? Are your allergies out of control? Do you have chronic inflammation? How about skin and digestive problems? Can't seem to lose weight? Do you need to gain control of your health? These are all great reasons to give Beachbody's Ultimate Reset a try. Stay tuned to this blog for more updates or email me for more information:

brendalajay@gmail.com



Brenda

No comments :