Are you looking for a sign?

Sunday, May 3, 2015

What would you try if you knew you could not fail?

Beachbody, coaching, WAHM, work at home mom, work from home, extra income, fitness, opportunity, success, nutrition, help people, lose weight, weight loss program, weight loss, new moms, rheumatoid arthritis, Lupus, chronic illness, high blood pressure, obesity, heart disease, lose weight, lifestyle, clean eating eat clean, Tosca Reno, Chalene Johnson, Melanie Mitro, top coach, how much does a beachbody coach make, make money from home, Tony Horton, Autumn Calabrese, Shakeology, Ultimate Reset, PiYo, 21 Day Fix, meal planning, menu ideas, healthy eating,
How many times have you passed up the opportunity of a lifetime because
the voice inside you was screaming - No way, Jose!
What are you afraid of? What are you waiting for?
"The man on top of the mountain didn't fall there"
 ~ Vince Lombardi
I was very lucky to have been able to stay at home while my kids we're young. My husband and I made the decision to put the needs of our family first and because of that we both made sacrifices. I gave up a corporate job that I loved and he took on the added work load and stress to provide for our family. It was very hard for both of us but, at the same time, we wouldn't have traded the last 17 years for anything in the world.

Okay, let's rewind for a minute...

When I met Bill, my husband, I had the the life I dreamed of. I was 23 and young, wild and free. I had a great job and was making a lot of money. I bought a sports car, I could travel wherever and whenever I wanted. I had no intention of getting married, having kids or giving up my freedom. That was too important to me.
"When you put unimportant things first, the important people in your life suffer the most" ~Brenda Ajay

Just 2 years later, as I found myself walking down the aisle, I remember thinking - I made the right choice. I love Bill and being married doesn't mean I have to give up a single thing. Truth be told, we both made a lot of sacrifices. "My life" became "Our lives" and I quickly learned the 90/10 rule.
"Marriage is not 50/50 but rather 90/10. The trick is knowing when it's your turn to be 90 and your turn to be 10." ~ unknown
I took a big leap of faith when I married Bill, and an even bigger jump when I became a mother to my 3 beautiful, happy, healthy and smart kids. And the journey has been both challenging and rewarding. And as kids grow - they're now 17, 16 and 11 - so do expenses! Music lessons, sports equipment, gymnastics, clothes, car insurance...college!

Something's got to give...

As time passed and pressure mounted, we both began feeling the stress of keeping up with the needs of our family. I had recently been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and my illness only added to the burden. Medical bills piled up, I was sick and tired all the time and things got very hard for us both personally and financially. Bill, inspired by his love of working out and Beachbody fitness programs, thought it would be a good idea for me to become a Beachbody coach. I thought he was crazy! Couldn't he see how sick I was? I had gained 60 pounds and I couldn't even raise my arms about my head much less work out - No Way! But I'll admit I was curious about it. I started following some blogs from Beachbody trainers like Chalene Johnson and Autumn Calabrese, and Beachbody coaches like Melanie Mitro and Jenelle Summers. I was interested in clean eating as a way to manage my RA and found their information very helpful. Slowly, one-day-at-a-time, I began feeling better, fitter and stronger just from clean eating. Once I got the RA under control, my doctor suggested I begin a fitness program. So I decided to give Beachbody's 21 Day Fix a try. The program was a great way for me to get into fitness. It was everything Beachbody promised, offering simple fitness, simple meal planning and lots of support. I went on to do P90 and joined my first challenge group with the help of my coach, Melanie Mitro. The challenge group was such a great experience. I met some new friends, lost weight, got a lot stronger and also enjoyed learning about Melanie's life as a coach. She was very passionate about her job and enjoys helping people and as we came to know each other, she invited me to become a coach. She pointed out the same things Bill had been saying all along and encouraged me to inspire others with my success. Once again, I found myself saying - No Way!

I almost passed up on an opportunity of a lifetime. But instead I took another giant leap of faith. I decided to become a Beachbody coach because I believed I could help other people. I wanted to help contribute to our family's income; I wanted to help other people become happy, healthy and strong; and I wanted to keep reaching for new goals.

Help Wanted:

Now I'm looking for one person who can help me reach my goals. I know you're there....yes, you! Are you waiting for a sign? This is is. I want to help you because I know you will help others. I'm on a mission to help as many people as I can become happy, healthy and strong, but I can't do it alone. This can be YOUR opportunity of a lifetime. Become a part of a growing company, take advantage of a killer discount of lots of health and fitness, and beauty products, and you can earn money while getting in the best shape of your life. I know how hard it is to take that first step. I walked into this journey weighting 200 pounds - just climbing a flight of stairs was a struggle! I did all this while managing a busy schedule with three kids and working a part time job outside of the home. I thought it was impossible. If I can do it, anyone can! Do you like helping people? Do you want to work from home? Do you want to have fun (and believe me we have a lot of fun!) while earning money? Then you are the one I am looking for. Ready - Go! Take a leap of faith and fill out the application below:

Ready to take that step? Okay..Let's do this!

Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.


Brenda